Keene First Friday Art Hop: December 7, from 5 – 9 p.m. in Downtown Keene
Listing subject to change
DECEMBER THEMES: Shift Your Shopping and Winter Squash (Harvest of the Month)
Shift Your Shopping Stocking Stuffer Party: Inspiration to Shift Your Shopping and stuff your stockings with delightful goodies from locally owned businesses. Free tastings and raffle. Santa Claus will visit at 5:00 p.m. Kid’s Craft Table with the Monadnock Waldorf School 4 – 5:30 p.m. Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street. Event runs 4 – 7pm.
Holiday Shopping & Craft Extravaganza: Join the Wheelock PTA and the community for an evening full of fabulous holiday shopping. Over 50 vendors and artisans from in and around the Monadnock region will be present selling their treasures. An abundance of hand made items such as pottery, signs, jewelry, candy, jams, maple products, holiday wreaths, wooden toys, lotions and so much more. Wheelock School, 24 Adams Street (Just off Marlborough Street.
Myles Bullen + Jesse the Tree & Alyssa Marie Live at the Hive: 25 Roxbury Street, 8 – 11 pm ($8 cover)
Cherish the Ladies, A Celtic Christmas: Colonial Theatre, 95 Main Street (Tickets start at $23).
“Carry It In” Photo Pop UP Keene: 37 Roxbury Street (side entrance to the Green Energy Options). Open 5 – 9 pm. Presented by the Vermont Center for Photography in Brattleboro, VT.
Tyler Rogers – Beyond The Wall Of Sleep: Featured Artists at Prime Roast Coffee Co, 16 Main Street, Open until 9 pm.
WakaDoodles Open Studio: 12 Norway Avenue (NEW LOCATION!)
Social Hour Fridays: Luca’s Mediterranean Café from 4 to 5:30 pm — the tapas menu and drink prices will be 20% off the regular menu price. Make Luca’s your gathering spot after work and to unwind after a wonderful week! Harvest of the Month Special: Butter Nut Squash Soup with Spiced Almonds and Gorgonzola.
Food & Drink: Harvest of the Month Specials (Winter Squash)
- 21 Bar and Grill, 21 Roxbury Street
- Fireworks Restaurant, 22 Main Street
- Local Burger, 82 Main Street
- Luca’s Mediterranean Cafe, 10 Central Square: Butternut Squash Soup with Spiced Almonds and Gorgonzola
- Prime Roast Coffee Co, 16 Main Street, Open until 9 pm: Frosted Winter Squash Cake
- Taqueria Odelay, 44 Main Street
- Tillie’s Restaurant and Whisky Bar, 9 Court Street
- Big Ideas Warehouse, 12 Norway Street
- Brewbakers Cafe, 97 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- Brewtopia, 40 Washington Street
- Creative Encounters, 18 Main Street
- Good Fortune, 110 Main Street
- Green Energy Options, 37 Roxbury Street, Open until 6 pm
- Hannah Grimes Marketplace, 42 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- Machina Arts, The Hive, 25 Roxbury Street
- Miller Brothers Newton, 105 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- Moda Suo Studio, 7 Main Street, Suite #1
- MOE momentum clothing, 8 Main Street, Open until 7 pm
- Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street, Open until 9 pm
- Monadnock Imaging, 64 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- Ted’s Shoe and Sport, 115 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- Terra Nova Cafe, 48 Emerald Street
- The Colonial Theater, 95 Main Street
- The Simple Nest, 12 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- The Toadstool Bookshop, 12 Emerald Street, Open until 9 pm
- WakaDoodles, 12 Norway Avenue
- Willow Tree Boutique, 21 West Street
- Winchendon Furniture, 20 Main Street, Open until 7 pm
- The Works Cafe, 120 Main Street, Open until 7pm